We are pleased to bring to the market this nicely presented two bedroom ground floor flat situated in the Castlefield area of High Wycombe. The home comes with a good sized living room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. There is the added benefit of storage cupboards situated inside and as well as outside of the property. The flat further benefits from a good sized garden at the rear aspect. The location of the property is ideal for easy acces to High Wycombe Town Centre, mainline train / bus station, primary and secondary schools and a wealth of other local facilities. This ideal property for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder or as an investment for buy to let landlords.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
The front door leads to the hallway, which provides access to all the rooms and storage cupboards.
14`7 x10`8 (Feet) 4.45 x 3.25 (M)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
9`2 x 8`4 Feet (2.79 x 2.54 (M)
Fitted with base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer taps, fitted gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tall fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom One 12 x 10`6 Feet (3.66 x 3.20 M)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 10`10 x 9`10 Feet (3.30 x 3.0 M)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer shower/ mixer taps, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level WC, radiator, double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, floor to ceiling tiling.
The home comes with a good sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Eden Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Eden Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- EASY ACCESS TO PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- LIVING ROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO M40 MOTORWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.