We are pleased to bring to the market this nicely presented two bedroom terrace home close to Wycombe Town Centre. The home consists of two good sized bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom on the first floor. Outside there is a reasonably sized garden to the rear of the property. The location of the home is ideal for easy access to Wycombe Town Centre. This is an ideal property for a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or an investor looking to rent the property.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Living Room 11`10 x 11`8 Feet
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, door leading to dining room and staircase to first floor, radiator.
Dining Room 12`8 x 11`10 Feet
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading to the kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 8 x 6`4 Feet
Fitted with base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in gas hob/ electric oven/cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side aspect, door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11`50 x 9`8 Feet
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9`11 x 7`01 Feet
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, floor to ceiling tiling, gas central heating boiler, chrome towel radiator.
To the rear aspect is a reasonably sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn, outside store.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Eden Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Eden Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- DOUBLE GALZED WINDOWS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS/ SHOPS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO TOWN
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.