We are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor flat, forming part of this popular development. The accommodation comes with a good sized living room, bedroom, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and a bathroom with shower. The accommodation further benefits from a patio area on the front aspect, and designated parking at the rear aspect. The location of the property is ideal for easy access to a range of local facilities. The accommodation briefly comprises:
Main Communal Door
The main communal door provides access to a communal area which gives access to two flats.
The entrance hall provides access to the kitchen, bathroom, living and the bedroom.
Living Room - 15 x 11`3 (4.57 x 3`44 meters)
Radiator, UPVC double glazed door to the patio area, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, TV aerial point.
Kitchen - 11 x 7`8 ( 3`35 x 2`37 meters)
Double glazed window to the side aspect, range of fitted wall and base level units providing cupboard and drawer storage space with complementary splashback tiling and roll-edge worksurfaces with inset mixer tap sink and drainer unit, cookerhood mounted above built-in gas hob and electric oven, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated Gas Central Heating Boiler, space for under counter fridge/ freezer and additional upright fridge / freezer, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, spot lighting.
Bedroom - 12 x 11.1 ( 3.65 x 3.38 meters)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bathroom - 6`5 x 7`11 ( 1`98 x 2`17 meters)
White suite comprising mixer tap bath with shower screen and mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, and low-level W.C, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
There is designated parking for one vehicle and additional visitor parking for all residents.
There is a small patio area at the front aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Eden Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Eden Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GOOD SIZED LIVING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- BALCONY/ PATIO
- EASY ACCESS TO M40 MOTORWAY
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.