- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOME
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO WYCOMBE TOWN CENTRE
- NO CHAIN
We are pleased to bring to the market this beautifully presented 3 bedroom, end terrace home situated close to Wycombe Town Centre.The home consists of three good sized bedrooms, sitting room, living room, kitchen and a bathroom. Outside there is a reasonably sized garden to the rear of the property. The location of the home is ideal for easy access to Wycombe Town Centre. This is an ideal property for a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or an investor looking to rent the property.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Sitting Room 11'3 x 11 Feet (4.04 x 3.35 M)
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, door leading to dining room and staircase to first floor, radiator.
Living Room 12'5 x 11 Feet (3.78 x 3.35 M)
Double glazed window to side aspect, door leading to the kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 9'11 x 7'2 Feet (3.78 x 3.35M)
Fitted with base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in gas hob/ electric oven/cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side aspect, door to rear garden, door leading to the ground floor bathroom.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and thermostat shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level WC, double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, floor to ceiling tiling, and radiator.
Master Bedroom 10'11 x 10'11 Feet ( 3.33 x 3.33M)
Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9'5 x 7'09 Feet (2.87 x 2.36M)
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10'2 x 7'04 Feet (3.10 x 2.24M)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Garden 36'2 x 10'7 Feet
To the rear aspect is a reasonably sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Eden Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Eden Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must o
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.