- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- CLOAK ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO SCHOOLS
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- EASY ACCESS TO TOWN CENTRE
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS/ SHOPS
We are pleased to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom semi-detached home situated in the Totteridge area of High Wycombe. The property comes with 3 bedrooms, two receptions, modern fitted kitchen and a bathroom on the first floor. There is also a cloak room on the ground floor. There is the added benefit of gardens to front and rear aspect, and off street parking.
The location of the property is ideal for easy access to Wycombe Town Centre, excellent schools and transport links.
The accommodation in more detail: (all measurements are approximate)
The front door gives access a small lobby area providing access to the main reception room and cloakroom.
Reception 1 18'6 x 14'4 ft
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, steps leading to hallway.
WC, wash handing basin.
Access to reception 2, access to kitchen. stairs to first floor.
Reception 2 13'5 x 10'2 ft
Patio doors to rear gardent, radiator.
Kitchen 9'11 x 7'11 ft
Kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink, space for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for a dish washer, space for a free standing gas cooker, tiling to the splashback areas, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11'7 x 10'5 ft
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13'6 x 10'1 ft
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10'1 x 7'11 ft
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bath with glass screen and mixer shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect
Garden 59'5 x 26'10 ft (approximate)
Outside there is a patio and garden.
The property is being offered on a freehold basis.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Eden Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Eden Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.